and Accounting Services
Sterling & Company offers
a wide range of accounting services to meet the needs of our clients
from small one-owner businesses up to large companies.
Accounting services include:
- General Ledger Preparation - tailored
to provide our clients with the information in the desired format.
- Financial Statement Preparation
- preparation of financial statements to be used by our clients
for internal and external uses.
- Bookkeeping Assistance - One of
our most valuable services to small businesses is being available
to assist in setting up and maintaining appropriate bookkeeping
Sterling & Company works hard at
evaluating taxpayer facts and circumstances in order to minimize
tax liabilities. We maintain a wide background and experience working
with federal, state, and local taxing authorities.
Tax services include:
- Federal, State, & Local income
- Income tax planning
- Determining the income tax consequences
of various scenarios
- Estate tax planning and preparation
- Representation of taxpayers before
the Internal Revenue Service
Management Consulting Services
Sterling & Company offers management
consulting services tailored to small or closely-held businesses.
We work with clients who continually face new problems and challenges
as their business grows.
Management consulting services include:
- Budget assistance
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Operating analysis
- Purchase or sale of business
- Operations analysis and recommendations
- Assist in lease and purchase decisions
Sterling & Company offers estate planning
with the objective of transferring more of your net worth to the heirs
of your choice. After you spent your life working at building your
net worth, why give half of it away in taxes.
Estate Planning services include:
- Establishing the size and content
of your estate.
- Determine the amount of estate taxes
based on your current estate.
- Develop strategies to reduce the
- Partner with attorneys to ensure
that legal documents reflect the strategies of estate planning.
- Establish a financial plan for providing
education, caring of aging parents, comfortable retirement, or
achieving an early retirement.
Feel free to contact
us to discuss any of the above information.